Assembly Plant: Dodge City (Warren, Michigan)
Introduction Date: Spring, 1998
EPA Vehicle Class: Regular Cab Compact Pickup
- Engine: 5.9 liter Magnum V-8, 250 horsepower (186 kW), 345 lb.-ft. of torque (468 N-m)
- Drivetrain: Electronic 4-speed automatic transmission (46RE) with limited-slip differential.
- Body: Two-door club cab. All steel body-on-frame.
- Suspension Front: Upper & lower “A” arms, Coil springs, Gas charged shock absorbers, 15 mm stabilizer bar.
- Rear: Live axle, 4-leaf longitudinal springs, Gas-charged shock absorbers, 19 mm stabilizer bar
- Steering Type: Power rack & pinion, Overall ratio 14.8:1, Turning diameter 36 ft. (1.1 m) – regular cab
- Brakes: Four-wheel ABS, Front Disc, Rear Drum
Dimensions (Inches) Regular Cab
- Wheelbase: 112 in. (2845 mm)
- Overall length: 195.8 in. (4973 mm)
- Overall width: 71.5 in. (1816 mm)
- Overall height: 65.7 in. (1669 mm)
- Box:6.5 ft. (2.0 m)
- Front track: 61.5 in. (1562 mm)
- Rear track: 62.5 in. (1588 mm)
- Wheels: 17 x 9 in. Cast Aluminum
- Tires: 255/55 R17